Pages

Monday, October 25, 2010

Letter of the Day: October 25

Office of F.W. Langdon,
No. 65 West Seventh St.

Cincinnati, Oct. 25th 1883

Dear Doctor:

In compliance with your request of the 20th inst, I mail you herewith a full set of the reprints of the publications of the Literary Society of Madisonville, in reference to the prehistoric cemetery near that place. These papers are reprints, the originals of which appeared in the "Journal of the Cincinnati Society of Natural History" as indicated below.--

Part I. --appeared in Vol. III - April 188- pp. 40-68
Part II.-- '' '' " - July 1880 pp. 128-139
Part III.-- '' '' " - Oct. 1880 pp. 203-220
Part IV.-- '' '' IV - Oct. 1881 pp. 237-257

I shall be very glad to receive any photos of specimens that you may be pleased to send, especially those of an ethnological or archaeological character.

If I can be of any further service to the Museum, please consider my time at your disposal.

I have the honor to be
Very respectfully
Your obedt [obedient] servant

F.W. Langdon, M.D.

To
Dr. D. L. Huntington, U.S.A.
Curator Army Med. Museum
Washington D.C.

No comments: