Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

Letter of the Day: June 6

Curatorial Records: Numbered Correspondence 08389

War Department,
Office of the Surgeon General,
Army medical Museum and Library,
Washington.

June 6, 1905.

Dr. Arthur A. Snyder
1207 Connecticut Avenue
Washington, DC

Dear Dr. Snyder:

I write to ask if you will not kindly favor me with a copy of your report of the case of Hodgkin's disease that died at Garfield Hospital about ten years ago. I am sure I have heard you say that you published it but I cannot find any reference to a case published under your name in our catalogue. If you cannot give me the paper will you not give me the reference so that I can get it in the original.

I am also very anxious to have a photograph of the case for reproduction because I find it is one of very great interest in view of our present knowledge upon this subject.

Trusting you will not find it inconvenient to grant my request, believe me,

Yours very sincerely,
James Carroll

No comments: