Pages

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Tried and True Always Works

Since I've been away from the blog for a while, I thought I would work back into the swing of things with a plethora of links, a panoply of bloggy goodness for you to behold. Enjoy.
  • Street Anatomy points us toward the Skull-A-Day project. I love it when blog titles exactly capture what their posts feature.
  • And from pathtalk, a blog about pathology, is a link to a video that is beautiful and cool, but beyond me technically. The blog post - Animated DNA - and this bit of description 'incredibly cool animation of the central dogma of molecular biology' - offer some more clues. I watched it, I liked it, and think you might, too.

2 comments:

Øystein said...

Thanks for liking my pics of surgical instruments.

Nice blog you got here!

Anonymous said...

Med Students and their cadavers? You should see the cut-ups at the Medical College of Virginia on flickr:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/vcutmlsca/2434112042/