Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

John's post


This is an example of one of the flashcards I made.


Hi, my name is John Kim and I go to Magruder High School. I’ve been working as an intern at the Human Developmental Anatomy Center tying packages, working on projects and at the same time learning about embryology. During this week I have been able to work on creating flashcards accompanied with pictures that test one’s knowledge on general embryology and more specifically the nervous system. In total I made 15 flashcards. This was interesting to do because I learned a new thing for almost every flashcard I made. Besides making flashcards, I have also made a couple jigsaw puzzles from pictures related to embryology that can be both fun and stimulate thinking on the subject at the same time.

The image on this flashcard was taken from: http://www.proprofs.com

1 comment:

Mike Rhode said...

By 'tying packages' he means that he's wrapping slide boxes with cotton twill cord so that they will definitely stay closed when we move next year.