Pages

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Letter of the Day: December 12

Curatorial Records: Numbered Correspondence 1094

2009 Chestnut St.,
Philadelphia, PA.

12/12/95 – 1:30. a.m.

Dr. Billings:

Dear Dr:-

Let this be my Will and Testament so far as the present gift is concerned.

At my death or sooner if I so conclude I desire that the Army and Medical Museum at Washington D.C. shall have the large collection of models of all my Inventions in Medical and Dental Surgery for the past forty years. The collection is the largest of any individual in the Dental and perhaps Medical Profession and which have marked an era and are entirely unique.

You may hold this as your security against all others who might claim it.

I will have them systematically arranged on Tablets and with full index that each can be easily designated and the full history of invention and discovery of one man in 40 years.

Kindly reply,
I am Sincerely,

Wm. S. Bonwill

No comments: